If your questions aren’t answered here, please contact us at LOTSA GOODIES. We’re happy to help!
We only sell to registered customer. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email letting you know your account is now active.
Once you have finalised your order and processed payment it cannot be changed, however you can cancel your order. If you wish to cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible. If you cancel before your order is dispatched you will receive a full refund. If your items have already been sent then your order can no longer be cancelled.
All prices listed online are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Freight charge will be added when you check out. All prices are correct when published. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices at any time for any reason.
• Payment and Security
All payments via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.
You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access by logging out each time you finish using the site, particularly if you are doing so from a public or shared computer.
Currently, you can pay for your order using internet banking and PayPal.
- Standard Sized items usually delivered within 2-4 business days (Rural Delivery will take longer in some areas).
- Oversized Items usually delivered within 5-7 business days (Rural Delivery will take longer in some areas).
If your order has been dispatched you will have received an email that contained a tracking number.
Your order will be delivered by courier.
All orders will be shipped using our preferred freight or courier company within New Zealand. For overseas purchase, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange for shipment and insurance of the goods with their nominated freight agent.
We do not offer the ability to ship to multiple addresses at present.
You can return the merchandise and receive a refund, only for order shortages, damaged items, or defective products. Proof of damaged item (e.g. Pictures) is required in order to get an exchange or a refund. To see the full Return and Refund details please click here.
Refunds will be issued in the same account used to place your order. If you would like to return a product, please contact us to arrange this. Make sure you have your order details handy.
If you suspect your product has been damaged during delivery please do not throw away the parcel or cover in which the product came as courier company will need to inspect it. Please contact us and we will organize the return of the product for inspection and will send you a replacement as soon as possible.
• My Account
Simply click the “Lost your password?” option or click here, enter your email address and we will send an email to your registered email address with a link to a page where you can change your password.
To ensure that you receive the emails you’ve signed up for from us, you can add our sending domain firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to your contacts list or a “whitelist” (or list of trusted senders) within your email application or at your ISP. This means that when we send you an email it will automatically come into your inbox and not be flagged as Junk Mail. It also means you’ll see the pictures in our emails without having to do anything.
Different email applications work in different ways. Guides for whitelisting us for Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo! and Hotmail are below.
- Select the message in your inbox and right-click
- Choose “Junk” from the drop-down menu
- Choose “Never Block Sender’s Domain (@example.com)’ to add us to your Safe Senders List
By default, Microsoft Outlook also blocks images in HTML emails. You can add the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com domain to your Safe Sender List to automatically download images by following these steps.
- If a new email message appears in the inbox without the images displaying correctly, right-click on the message displayed at the top of the preview pane “Click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of some pictures in this message.”
- Choose “Add the domain to Safe Senders List” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- The email will download all images included within it, and automatically download any images contained within future emails from the firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
If you find an email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select the email and click the ‘Not Spam’ button. Then:
- Open an email you have received from us
- Click on the triangle/arrow icon next to ‘reply’
- Click ‘Add LOTSA GOODIES to Contacts list’
- Open the email you have received from us so you can add us to your address book
- Click ‘Add to contacts’
- On the add contact pop up add any additional information required
- Click ‘Save’ to finish
The popular free web mail application Hotmail also allows for Junk Mail filtering to help prevent high levels of SPAM reaching its users. To add the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com domain to your Hotmail account settings follow the instructions below:
- Log in from the Hotmail homepage
- Click on the Options link to the top right (near the Help link)
- Choose Mail from the navigation on the left-hand side
- Click on Junk Email Protection
- Click on the Safe List link
- Type the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com domain name in the field and click Add (note that the domain does not require any “www” prefix as this is only used to address websites)
- Log out of Hotmail
Other web mail applications should have similar options to Hotmail. Check your web mail providers help documentation or contact them directly via email asking for assistance.
For more information on whitelisting or Safe Sender Lists please refer to your email application’s help section or contact your ISP about whitelisting domains prior to delivery to your inbox.
Unofficial “From” address
Emails from LOTSA GOODIES Ltd. always come from “@lotsagoodies.co.nz” email address. If the sender’s email address is similar to, but not the same as above, it may have been sent by phishers.
Unofficial “From” name
‘From Name’ emails sent by LOTSA GOODIES Ltd. always come from ” LOTSA GOODIES”. If the sender’s ‘From Name’ is similar to, but not the same as above, it may have been sent by phishers.
Read your email carefully and report anything that seems suspicious.
Link address looks odd
However, your mouse over any links embedded in the body of the email before clicking on them. If the link address looks odd, don’t click on it. If you want to test the link, open a new window and type-in the website address directly, rather than clicking on the link.
Ask for personal information
If your email is asking you to provide personal information on a page that is not hosted by LOTSA GOODIES Ltd. (www.lotsagoodies.co.nz), be cautious. Email our Customer Service Team or call us on 09 265 0904 and we can double check for you.
LOTSA GOODIES Ltd. emails always provide our physical address and the reason as to why you are receiving them, i.e. you are a subscriber. If your email doesn’t contain the standard signature it may have been sent by phishers.
Including malicious attachments that contain viruses and malware is a common phishing tactic. Malware can damage files on your computer, steal your passwords or spy on you without your knowledge. Don’t open any email attachments that you weren’t expecting.
*Contact our Customer Service Team if you wish to report a possible phishing email or you need any help identifying phishing emails that look like they may be from us. Contact us by email or call us on 09 265 0904.